Priest Valley Physiotherapy has officially welcomed patients back into the clinic as of Tuesday May 19th. As always, we will be complying with the recommendations of our Public Health Officer, Dr. Bonnie Henry, and the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia. To best protect our patients and staff alike, Priest Valley Physiotherapy has implemented additional measures to ensure we can offer you the safest and best treatment possible during these times.
What to expect when booking an appointment:
- When booking an appointment staff will conduct a verbal screening prior to booking you in for treatment and again at the time of your appointment. Please understand that if you answer yes to any of these questions, we will be more than happy to reschedule you at a later date or conduct this appointment via telehealth.
- To limit interaction in high traffic areas, Priest Valley Physiotherapy will be sending consent and patient information forms electronically prior to your appointment. Please complete these forms prior to your appointment time. If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the clinic as soon as possible and we will arrange to get all information via telephone.
What to expect during your appointment:
- To maintain social distancing, clinician schedules have been altered to reduce the number of patients in the clinic, allowing for proper cleaning of high traffic areas, treatment rooms and equipment.
- We ask that you arrive on time to your appointment, waiting if necessary, until your appointment time in your vehicle. With that said our waiting rooms have been rearranged to maintain 2m physical distancing.
- We will request that patients wear a mask coming into the clinic and use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
- If and when possible please attend your appointment alone to help us maintain physical distancing.
- All staff will be screened daily to ensure the safety our staff and patients.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed in the reception area and barriers on the floor to maintain social distancing. • We encourage the use of Visa and Debit rather than cash or cheque if possible.
- In addition to increased cleaning measures of high traffic areas, our clinic will be thoroughly sanitized every evening.
Priest Valley Physiotherapy is here to serve you. We will continue to offer telehealth services (video conference and telephone). Your treatment plan is 100% customizable to your needs and comfort level. You can choose between in person treatment, telehealth treatment or a combination of both. As regulations and conditions evolve, we will make every effort to ensure that our service to you is provided in the safest environment possible while continuing the high quality of care that you have come to expect from us.
Thank you to all of you for your continued support during these times!